1.To add a post to a map, go below the text editor again, you will see a Metabox named “Add this post to a Livemap”, click on “Create a pinpoint”.
An interface will appear with several options.
It will display the point on a map below the post taking into account the parameters and information you entered into the different fields:
- the type of point is either a picture thumbnail on the map (picpoint) or an icon on the map (catpoint);
- location can be added via the address or the lat and long fields (respectively latitude and longitude);
- the status field is by default public, unless you want to keep this point private;
- the belong to field allows you to add this point to any one of your maps or lists as defined by you in your Wemap Pro account.
2.The second option is the type of pinpoint.
You can choose from several types. If you choose “Picpoint”, you must put the URL of the image you selected in the right place.Otherwise if you have chosen "Catpoint", click the icon and select the category of your choice.
Then there is the position on the map, it consists of the address, latitude and longitude.
There will only need to complete the address, the rest will be filled accordingly.
You can then choose the status of pinpoint, "Public" or "Private".
3. The last option allows you to insert the pinpoint existing in a list/Livemap.
First you choose the type of insert you make (1), and then in what exactly you put it (2).
Now that you have finished filling out all the options, you can post your article.
The point created on the map has the title of the corresponding post, it has in its description the content of the post and a short link that redirects to URL of the article.
If you edit your post, the linked point will also be edited, automatically.