Steps to be followed:
- Log on Wemap pro. (don't have a Wemap Pro account? sign up here it's free )
- Go to “Feeds” in Navigation.
- Click on “New” in the top right corner.
- For Type, choose Openagenda.
- To find the URL, go to the agenda Homepage you want to import from Openagenda. Click on “Import/Add to my Agenda”, then click on “JSON”. A new tab will appear. Copy the URL of this new tab and paste it on the site Wemap where the URL is requested. (Refer Figure 1 and Figure 2)
- Click on “Create” in the top right corner. (Refer Figure 3)
- Then, click on the “load” icon and the pinpoints will appear. (Refer Figure 4)
- Once the agenda is linked to Wemap,you can create a new map or synchronize it with an existing map by going in the tab “Livemap” on the Navigation, adding a new map or selecting the one you want to synchronize the agenda with. Then select the Openagenda feed you created as a source for the map. You can customize the map, share it or embed it on any website. (click here for more explication about livemap)
List of Figures:
Figure 1- Click on the button to import.
Figure 2- Click on the button, to get JSON.
Figure 3- Click on Create.
Figure 4- Click on Load.